WINGS Signature Program is an academically accredited, highly structured, results-oriented 10-month leadership development program. It aims to transform women on the cusp of leadership into impactful leaders. It combines intensive leadership training, high-touch mentorship, and career coaching to transform women’s mindset, behaviors, and actions to highlight them as leaders everywhere.
What You Will Learn
- Impactful Communication: Learn to amplify your voice, strengthen public speaking skills, and improve interpersonal communications.
- Influential Leadership: Build impactful relationships, trusted network, and improve influence through collaboration.
- Professional Acumen: Improve decision making, discernment, and strategic thinking. Learn to be an inclusive leader.
- Build executive presence: Build your personal brand. Learn to find RIGHT opportunities and navigate to the top.
- Mentoring Best Practices: Cultivate mentoring skills. Pay-it-forward by mentoring leaders of the next generation.
Proprietary Methodology offers Structure, Transparency and Accountability
High-Touch Support by Senior Executive Mentors and Coaches
9 Graduate Credits offered by Augustana University
Capstone Project with our University and Nonprofit partners
Leadership skills workshops guided by executive coaches
Our Transformative Learning Approach
- Transform Mindset: WINGS Mentees improve their understanding of their innate leadership skills and learn how to lead with confidence, courage, and authenticity.
- Transform Behaviors: WINGS Mentees systematically uncover limiting behaviors that stymie their leadership growth and design actionable steps to change them.
- Transform Actions: WINGS Mentees’ leadership progress is systematically monitored through ongoing leadership evaluations and assessments.
- Transform into a Leader: WINGS Mentees step into their leadership roles by completing a community-based capstone project with WINGS Nonprofit partners.
- Transform into a Mentor: WINGS Mentees learn mentoring best practices by mentoring the next generation of women leaders.
YOU GET IN LIFE WHAT YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO ASK FOR.
- Oprah Winfrey
Accountability and ability to measure success is key to WINGS evaluation and we do it effectively…
Accelerated path to leadership role
Found Mentee Matching process the most valuable part of the program
Entered into advanced leadership roles
Gained strong decision making skills